You are here

Our agency/institution already has a behavior-based energy management program in place; how do we request an exemption?

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Wed, 07/20/2016 - 2:33pm

Agencies/institutions that have comprehensive behavior-based energy management programs in place, which were contracted before SB1096 was signed in 2012 are required to provide program descriptions and document successes using the appropriate forms. These forms can be obtained by emailing the State Energy Program Office at